Hays Social Care are looking for Support Workers to work in a variety of settings. In your new role you will be working on a flexible basis and working with adults who have learning disabilities, autism, challenging behaviour and mental health.
Working for Hays Social Care you will be offered work in locations and settings to suit you. As we work with a range of clients and hours, this is also an ideal way to work your job around your personal commitments.
As a Support Worker you will need to be compassionate, patient and level headed. You will need to have a genuine desire to provide meaningful, considered support and the ability to thrive in a person centred environment.
You will need to combine your professional experience and skills to work with adults on a day to day basis and to promote their independence and ensure that they have fun while staying safe.
To be considered for Support Work roles you must:
- Have recent experience of working in similar settings (and be able to provide references)
- Have experience working with adults with Learning disabilities, Autism, challenging behaviour and/or mental health
- Competitive Pay: £9 - £12 per hour
- Holiday Pay
- Paid on a Weekly Basis
- Free DBS
- Referral incentives - £250 reward when you recommend a colleague
- Making a genuine difference in someone’s life
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.